The Italian restaurant, which moved into the town in February, will provide the prize draw winner with a meal and drinks for themselves and three family or friends, including pizzas cooked especially by its top chef.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is the following.
Simply share one of Hillingdon is Here's articles on Facebook via our own Facebook page to be entered into the draw.
Scroll further down the article to see a direct link to the Facebook page.
One lucky reader will be picked out at random as the winner of the draw and will be contacted soon after to claim their prize. See terms and conditions below.
The competition prize is for use by 30 July 2017.
Decades ago, Prezzo's building, pictured below, was a sweet shop and before being transformed earlier this year, it was had been the Duck House restaurant for many years.
Some parts of the building, which overlooks the pond, date back to the 16th century.
Manager Selami Murati said the restaurant had embraced its historical roots, partly through displaying many old framed pictures of the building and the Ruislip area throughout for customers to view.
The company is keen to hear more stories and find more historical pictures from local residents.
Mr Murati said: “Myself and the team have very much enjoyed hearing about the history of the premises. Some of the more elderly residents have come in and told us stories about the building's past.
“One gentleman in particular has explained lots about the old site and the days when it was the sweet shop. He remembered vividly buying sweets from the old store and it has been fascinating to hear about this and other tales from local people.
“We have got a number of interesting historical photographs showing how our restaurant looked in days gone by, as well as other views of Ruislip and the High Street, going back a century or more.
“With it being a Grade II listed protected building we've done our utmost to help retain the sense of history about the building and we hope our customers enjoy taking a look at the old photographs hanging on our walls.”
He described it as a “contemporary-looking restaurant” that “features reclaimed oak church pews for seating and rustic wall lighting to enhance the character of the historic building”.
He explained he and his team had put great emphasis on giving it a distinct local feel.
“Since we began our project here in Ruislip we've worked tirelessly to create an appealing and family friendly restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere,” he said.
“We pay particular attention to making our younger guests feel welcome and entertained. Each youngster who visits is given a fun drawing mat, with puzzles, games, colouring exercises and pictures.”
“We have beautiful views of Ruislip's renowned Duck Pond in our conservatory which is a popular choice for our guests for special occasions. I particularly enjoy the view at night time when our lights reflect across the pond and create a wonderful sight.
“The Ruislip restaurant is our baby, we have worked extremely hard to make it a success and to ingratiate ourselves with the local residents. We have had great feedback and hope to keep making it an even better experience.”
The national chain already has a number of other restaurants in the area, including Uxbridge, Pinner, Northwood and Rickmansworth.
Prezzo has seating for 116 guests, with 66 in the main restaurant, 38 in an outdoor seating area overlooking the pond and an additional 12 in a first floor party room.
Prezzo is open from 12 noon until 11pm throughout the week.
The original deadline for entries has been extended to 10 January 2017.
Terms and conditions: Prezzo Ruislip dinner for four Competition
Free Prize Draw terms and conditions
1. It is not necessary to make any purchase to enter the free prize draw ("Prize Draw"). By entering, entrants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that any failure to comply may result in them being disqualified.
2. To enter the prize draw respondents must follow the instructions above and take part before 11.59pm on 10 January 2017. This Prize Draw is only available to entrants who are over 18 years of age, excluding those working for or producing content for Hillingdonishere.co.uk and any immediate family. The Prize Draw is void where prohibited by local law. National and local laws and regulations shall apply.
3. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish but only one prize will be awarded per entrant drawn in the prize draw.
3a Entrants must reside in the UK and have a UK postal address to receive a prize - should they be picked as a winner.
4. Prize: There is 1 prize – The prize is for a meal for four with drinks at Prezzo, Ruislip, valid from now until 30 July 2017, not including bank holidays. Any additional food and drink will be changed for. Winners must contact Prezzo to arrange their prize. The prize will be awarded to the selected eligible entry drawn at random within 7 days of 10 January 2017 or within 7 days after the closing date if the competition is extended. The winners will be notified within 10 working days of the prize draw date.
5. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of their prizes within 5 working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age and residency details. Only residents of the UK may apply. If the prize is declined, or unclaimed by the winners within 14 working days, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Hillingdon is Here's discretion and will be notified by letter or email or Twitter Direct Message. The original entry that was drawn will be forfeited.
7. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, prize won, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
8. The Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available and the Prize is non-transferable. Hillingdonishere.co.uk gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize or as to the number of entrants who take part in the Prize Draw.
9. Hillingdonishere.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value).
10. Excepting where excluded by law, Hillingdonishere.co.uk accepts no responsibility for any failure, technical or otherwise, to receive entry information from participants. Hillingdonishere.co.uk is also not responsible for any injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any materials in the Prize Draw, or for mail-in or submitted entries that are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible.
11. Warning: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the prize draw is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should an attempt be made, Hillingdonishere.co.uk reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to he fullest extent permitted by Law. In the event this prize draw is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Hillingdonishere.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw the online transmission of this prize draw and to select winners for the prizes by random drawing from among all entries received.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Hillingdonishere.co.uk. The Editor's decision is final.
Above: The old Duck House restaurant, courtesy of Google Street View